• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 11 Pro and Adobe download

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2024 May 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hwello I hav e new laptop and cannot get adobe reader to instal. I can work in creative cloud online but not not on my laptop. Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from download & install">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I just can't figure out how to instal adobe acrobat reader DC on a brand new laptop. From the microsoft store I get this message.

Michael37176229y1yp_0-1714915807048.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Michael37176229y1yp 

do you have anything from adobe installed on your computer, now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the creative cloud desktop, but couldn't install the reader from the siute of apps in that platform. I've tried from adobe, microsoft apps, etc and just cannot get it to install. I have Windows 11 Pro so the "S" mode isn't the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can skip to the cleaner (ie, last) step, if there's nothing currently installed on your computer:

uninstall every cc app including preferences per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, again using the correct uninstaller per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes...

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool and thanks, my after church project. Thanks again .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.  keep us posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same result. 

Michael37176229y1yp_0-1714932742199.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it will not install whther I use Microsoft Store, Adobe.com or from the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app. Very puzzling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's a windows error in the message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the Microsoft fora for this error, the Acobat istaller is only the messenger. It may be in connection with a user profile corruption. So creating a new user profile and intalling from there could help.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines