• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC doesn't work

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. I cannot run any pdf files, using this program, when I double click on the icon nothing happen. My version is 20.006.20034, the problem has been occuring for several days. I tried to install older version, but the problem still occurs.

P.S. Sorry for my english, but I am not english-speaking

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

As per the description, it seems the issue started appearing after installing the latest patch, is that correct?

1- what happen when you try to open pdf from Adobe Reader itself? Not tried yet? Then Open Reader>File>Open 

2- Reboot your system and check back.

3- No luck? run this cleaner tool and remove the current installer: http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html 

Install Adobe Reader through this link: https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/ 

Let us know if this doesn't work. 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for answer. I discovered that the problem was caused by the latest Windows 10 update. I decided to undo the update and now everything works. In addition, other programs: Steam or Microsoft Office also didn't work with this Windows update, so the problem isn't with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines