• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC Spelling Dictionary Pack not installing.

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC Spelling Dictionary Pack not installing. my adobe's vearsion in 20 above

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 

We are sorry for the delay in response.

As you have shared that you have tried to download the DC spelling dictionary pack, so I believe you have used the correct link to download it- Adobe - Adobe Reader : For Windows : Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC Spelling Dictionary Pack (Continuous) :... ?

Check with a different web browser, and also check the internet security software (if any) must be blocking the connection.

If, you are still getting the error then you may try repairing the application installation once. Launch Adobe Reader>Help>Repair Installation.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amal 
I Had the same problem and i done what you said put still i had the same problem and get the same error "you need DC 15 007 20033 or later" my adobe reader is up to date, i think we need a new version from the dictionary pack....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 

We are sorry for the trouble. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the version details of the acrobat? 

Go to Help > About Acrobat / Reader DC 

Also, please try the following preference setting

Go to Edit (Windows), Adobe Acrobat /Reader DC (Mac), Preferences > spelling > Select, Check spelling while typing

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.PNG

2.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 

We are sorry to hear that. Please  try the following steps and see if that helps:

If it still doesn't work, please create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in Mac (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204012) and try using the application there and check.

If it still doesn't work, please share the logs of the affected machine for further investigation.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same messge.  After I cleaned up Acrobat Reader DC installation using your tool I was able to install language pack but I still got this message when I tried to install addtional fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble.

Please create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in Mac (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204012) and try using the application there and check.

If it still doesn't work, please share the logs of the affected machine for further investigation.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines