• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe reader DC - No Internet Connection Error

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe reader DC says i am not connected to the internet. and i cannot access my adobe document cloud. however i am connected to the internet and i can view my online documents on my adobe cloud website account.

i can access my files on a different computer but i can not on my personal laptop using the Reader DC app just recently.

i thought it might be something with my firewall but i completely disabled it and it still wouldnt work

in the reader dc app. I click the tab to access my document cloud. and it says "that i am not connected to the internet. to access cloud files, please connect to the internet and try again."

I am signed into my account in the app. and I obviously have internet access.

I have signed out and signed back in on the app. I am able to do this i just can not access my document cloud folder.

however i can access my recent cloud saved files in the "Recent Files tab," edit them, and then resave them to my cloud. So i am am obviously connected to the cloud it still just says i have no internet connection and i cant access my cloud file folder.

HELP!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me. the tech chat person who i thought would be able to answer my question told me to do this and that i would ahve an answer in 48 hrs. I dont know why he didnt just help me personally or direct me to someone who could right there... that actually was very annoying and inconsiderate. and now im on day three without access to my files!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried with the onsite rupport and they directed me here but now I see here that the question is not answeded here either.

Is there anyone that can suggest a solution to this? (as a paying cutomer that would be appreciated)

I'm using Acrobat Reader DC (latest version) on a computer running Windows 10 version 1809. The software worked until recently. I have been trying to log out, uninstall, reinstall, log in etc... I have a perfectly well working internetconnection (writing over it now). The issue has NOT to do with any browser version, what I'm asking for is a sollutinon that helps Acrobat Reader DC to start working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having literally this exact same problem which started just under a week ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bt,

Apologies for the delay in response, I hope you would be able to fix it by now

If the problem still persists, as stated above Adobe Reader says you are not connected to the internet, correct?

Here is a similar discussion

Internet connection error in Adobe Reader

No Internet Connection - Acrobat DC, please refer to the troubleshooting steps provided and let us know if that works for you.

Regards,

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The trobleshooting steps do not work.  It forces me to close Acrobat Reader DC.  The internet time trick did not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today is Dec 8, 2020 and I have been reading these posts because still in Dec the same thing has happened to me.  I have done all the troubleshooting steps and a few more (Turned off the extra services that I don't need).  And nothing.  Not good customer service Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

There are several reasons for the error.

You could try with a different internet connection.

Try to disable security software or uninstall it - To disable your antivirus software, locate its icon in the notification area on the taskbar (usually in the lower right corner of the desktop). Right-click the icon and choose the option to disable or exit the program.

Try to create a new window user account by following these steps - 

1. Select Start  > Settings  > Accounts  and then select Family & other users. (In some versions of Windows you'll see Other users.)

2. Select Add someone else to this PC.

3. Select I don't have this person's sign-in information, and on the next page, select Add a user without a Microsoft account.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines