Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader not responding to the Go To Page command

New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning Everyone,

My apologies if this has been posted, using the search bar up top, as well as Google and Bing to try search the page, I was unable to locate any posts about this.

Replaced the workstation for a user at one of my clients, and they use an application called Gregg Catelog which opens a PDF to specific pages using Acrobat Reader. Except, since upgrading their computer this does not happen. It will open to the first page, and then in the background a prompt comes up 'Adobe Acrobat Reader was unresponsive to the go to page "L106" command. Would you like to retry?" message.

Have tried adjusting all settings in Edit -> Preferenances but unable to find a specific setting which allows this setting to work.

clayton_solut_0-1588615577337.png

Application was installed from get.adobe.com/ca/reader/, but also tried using chocolatey and nuget to install Adobe Reader and has made no difference.

Thanks in advanced for helping, and I hope its something blatantly obvious and not due to a COM object or something similar not registerring correctly on the users' workstation.

TOPICS
View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

3 years later and this is the first result on google. Today I find myself in this situation with this same Gregg's app, wondering if the client i'm supporting is the same one Clayton here supported 3 years ago. If I figure it out, I'll report back for the poor soul who finds his way here in another 3 years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines