• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader vs. Adobe Flash Player

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2012 Sep 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a difference between Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash Player.  I have Adobe Reader already.  I have a website asking me to download Adobe Flash Player and really do not want to obtain flash player from a individual website.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sec74,

Adobe Reader and Flash Player are two different adobe software.

Adobe Reader enables users to view and print PDF files

The Adobe Flash Player is software for viewing multimedia, Rich Internet Applications, and streaming video and audio, on a computer web browser or on supported mobile devices

~Pranav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On no account download these things (Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash) from ANYWHERE except Adobe's web site. You are right not to, some sites have fakes that contain viruses.

Here is where to get Flash: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Here is where to get Adobe Reader: http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I download adobe flash player in my itel 1701

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not available for mobile devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2014 Nov 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe account and when I try to download flash my name comes up but it doesn't take my password however when I sign into adobe it does, what am I doing wrong and how can I download flash player Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need a password to download Flash. Perhaps it is asking for a password, later, when it installs? If so this is YOUR password - that is the password for your own computer's administration, which you chose when you first switched on the computer. You need this to install most stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick response, now I have to figure out how to get my Administration password..Thank you again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must remember it. If not, it might be necessary for a technician to wipe your computer and start again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines