The latest release of Reader and Acrobat DC, addresses multiple Security, Performance, and critical issues.
Adobe recommends installing and updating Acrobat DC and Reader DC for Windows & Mac 20.006.20042 Continuous Track, 17.011.30166 Classic Track, and 15.006.30518 Classic Track as quickly as possible because it addresses some important bug fixes.
Install updates from the Help menu of Acrobat/Reader DC, select Check for Updates.
Reboot the machine once after updating Acrobat/Reader DC.
For detailed information and to download the latest patch manually, please take help from the Release notes.
The following are the key performance improvements in this release:
- 5 top crashes.
- 10+ security vulnerabilities fixed.
- For these features, refer to the Administration Guide.
For IT administrators (managed environments):
- Download the enterprise installers from ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/ or refer to the specific release note version for links to installers.
- Install updates via your preferred methodologies, such as AIP-GPO, bootstrapper, SCUP/SCCM (Windows), or on macOS, Apple Remote Desktop and SSH.
System requirement changes
- Acrobat: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/system-requirements.html
- Reader: https://helpx.adobe.com/reader/system-requirements.html