Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not see typed-in text on PDF fillable form opened in Adobe Reader DC

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I've received PDF document (filled-in form) via e-mail and, when I open it with Adobe Reader DC on my laptop, I am not able to see filled-in text. When I print that form with "Document&Markups" printing option enabled, I see typed-in text in the document. When I save the form from e-mail on my laptop and re-open it, I still can not see typed-in text, I see it only when I print the saved form (as stated earlier). How do I enable option in Adobe Reader DC to preview typed-in text in fillable form I received via e-mail without having to print the form? I read many tutorials, forums, and chatted with Adobe Support, but could not find the solution. I do not have any other Adobe software/app, unles you can suggest some available for free (not the trial version since I need permanent solution if possible).  

Thank you very much!!!

[Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't enable this in Acrobat Reader. The form was filled with a buggy app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines