• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download Catalan version

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2019 Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, whenever I try to download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Windows 10 version in Catalan, the website changes to make me download the English version, so it's impossible right now to download this version. (I tried with other languages and the same happens with Basque)

Can someone professional fix this? I already asked this on twitter, but they sent me here.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I choose Catalan I get a different download, readerdc_en_xa_crd_install.exe. My English download is readerdc_en_xa_install. What do you see?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to download the Catalan and the Basque version and I get "readerdc_en_xa_crd_install.exe" from both, so there is a problem. And also the older Catalan versions had their own installer. I think there could be some issues in the Spanish website that redirects the co-official languages to the English version. But I'm not sure. I'm asking here for a solution. I would like to contact directly to some professional because I don't want to download the Spanish or English version. Someone has to fix this. Now there is a lot of people that will download the other versions because there's not available the Catalan version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be that the Catalan and the Basque versions are not available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But they are there, if they don't have a newer version at least leave the older version and don't redirect to the English version. Or leave a message saying that they are not available right now. We are without any information, without knowing what to do. And we, the users, have to come here demanding explanations...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. This is bad design, but we have no control over that.

I went back to the FTP folder that contains all of the Reader installers and found the latest version of (what I think is) the Catalan installer, which is the first DC version.

You can get it from here: ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/AcrobatDC/1500720033/AcroRdrDC1500720033_ca_ES.exe

After installing it go to Help and select Check for Updates. If newer versions are available it will download them, hopefully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you to both of you, I hope someone fixes it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what they expect us to do... It doesn't seem this version is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try downloading the original 2015 version and see if it updates...

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/AcrobatDC/1500720033/

Catalan - ca_ES

Basque - eu_ES

I think

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

I am sorry for the delayed response, on the DC SDK hub page, all the SDK links of Acrobat are working fine now, please check and let us know if you experience any issue.

The Acrobat SDK documentation link can be downloaded from here:

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/Acrobat_DC_SDK_Documentation.zip

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines