• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create a restricted access coversheet for attached pdf?

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a confidential document that I want to attach within a pdf.  The primary document will be a confidentiality statement with an Accept button that, when clicked, allows the reader to now access the attached confidential document.  But I also want to automatically send a confirmation email back to me or a general mailbox with the reader's email address once the reader clicks 'Accept' so I know he/she has opened it.  This is more than just 'sign and send' because I need the reader to confirm their understanding of the confidentiality of the attached document and be able to record their acknowledgement.    I have seen it done, but don't have access to the examples.  Would a Form work for this?  Has anyone had experience in doing something like this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can perhaps create a mail ready to send, but you can’t force the user to send it, not know whether it works. What if the user has no email on that computer? Email is not really suitable for a secure requirement like this.

This is should be done by using a secure web server with agreement and login.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines