• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Debug Symbols for Adobe Reader

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a student and a researcher, I need debug symbols for Adobe Acrobat Reader. Are they publicly available?. Please let me know, if they are commercial, and can you mention the pricing in Indian Rupees, please????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create your own stamps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want .pdb files with respect to Adobe DLLs for knowing all the internal function names. Also could you help me, where do I can find arguments and return type for the functions inside AcroRd32.dll , AGM.dll ,etc.????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean you want stamps to add to PDF pages?

Or you want to look at the internal structure of Acrobat Reader using its symbols?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I want to look at internal structure of Acrobat Reader using symbols.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This information is not available, and the inside structure of commercial apps is considered a valuable secret. The license of Acrobat Reader, includes this...

“You will not reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software.” So please don’t do what you agreed not to do: your research plan may not be legal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines