• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email section missing when printing PDFs

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!  I faced a issue that Adobe Acrobat Reader DC prints email saved as PDF incorrectly.

The problem is when I print document via Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, text section in the middle of the page disappears.

The document represents email saved in PDF format from Microsoft Outlook for Mac (v16.42). MacOS Catalina (v10.15.7) is installed on my MacBook. I choose my email, press “Print” function and then choose “Save as PDF”.

Further I open the resulting PDF file and print it via Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (v2020.013.20064). The header of the email with information about senders and recipients is printed correctly, but the first paragraph of the email text is missing. At the same time, the rest text is printed correctly.

The result is correct if I open and print PDF file via Mac Preview app.

Similar printing problems occur on OS Windows, if Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is used for printing my PDF document. But the result is correct if Google Chrome is used.

Could you please explain the reason this problem occurs?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Hi There,

Thanks for reproting the issue here.

But, printing feature is a Pro only feature and not available in the free version ie Acrobat Reader. The issue seems to be from Microsoft's end. 

Regards,

Swapnil Srivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reader is not used for printing the email as a PDF file, only to display it. This is a functionality of Outlook, so you should report this issue to Microsoft.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Thanks for reproting the issue here.

But, printing feature is a Pro only feature and not available in the free version ie Acrobat Reader. The issue seems to be from Microsoft's end. 

Regards,

Swapnil Srivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines