• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filled out long form online rather than on my hard drive

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to save the entire thing to my computer?  And I know I did not read instructions closely that clearly stated "download form first". . . help anyone????

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're viewing a PDF file it's already saved to your computer, even if just as a temporary file.

You can probably go to File - Save As and save it somewhere else but if you want more detailed instructions you need to let us know exactly where you're viewing it (what browser, which plugin, etc.)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks much.  I am using Windows 10 and Acrobat reader.  Whenever I save, it saves only the form itself and nothing I've entered.  Check temp files from yesterday - all text only.  Printed.  Plan to scan and save and see about whether that will work for what I need.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The instructions are because filling it online will often damage it. The chances are, it is now too late. You need to redownload it, open it in Reader (check it is in Reader), and re-fill it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks much for taking the time to respond.  If scanning the printed copy doesn't work for what I need, think you've nailed it -  chances are will just need to redo it. . . and follow the directions better this time.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes it really does because if ur phone dies u won’t have to start
completely over--
null

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines