Hi,

I would like to import PNG In my Forms but i can't,

I can use PDF, JPEG but not PNG...

How can i fix it ?

(i have adobe reader 11)

Thx all

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

In your version you can only import PDF files. Upgrade to Reader DC and you'll be able to select many other images formats, including PNG.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can i import PNG in acrobat Forms ?

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to import PNG In my Forms but i can't,

I can use PDF, JPEG but not PNG...

How can i fix it ?

(i have adobe reader 11)

Thx all

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

In your version you can only import PDF files. Upgrade to Reader DC and you'll be able to select many other images formats, including PNG.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

++ to the correct answer given above.

You can update Adobe Reader XI to Reader DC, following Reader>Help>Check for update.

Or you can install the Reader DC directly through this link: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've made a form in Acrobat Pro with an import image field. If I import a png image, the transparency background works well. But when I test it in Reader, the png imports fine but without transparency. Is that normal?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC