• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to insert a PayPal button into a PDF

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to insert a PayPal button into a PDF that was created from a Word document.  I know how to get the PayPal HTML into a website, but that doesn't work with a PDF.  I need to insert the button into a Membership Application Form.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt you can do this in the PDF. Even if it worked in Reader, it would fail on mobiles, browsers etc. You’d need to work with a server based shopping cart. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can insert a button that opens a web-site, if you have the URL to your PayPal product.

It should work in almost any environment. But you have to use Acrobat to do it, of course. It can't be done with the free Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, you can insert a Paypal Button image into your document, and add the EMAIL version of your Paypal button as the active link and then save it as a PDF ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines