• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Upload files to a pdf form, digitally sign it and upload the form file with attachments to a server

Explorer ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a pdf form with fields to be filled, which should have provision to upload files (like pdf, doc, zip etc) in various form fields. The completely filled form should be digitally signed by the user and then uploaded to the server alongwith attachment files.

How to make this possible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uandme72,

Just want confirm, Is it just an attachment to the PDF form or an attachment to the form field you are looking for?

If all your form recipients are using Adobe Reader version XI or later and they’re only adding PDF attachments, you can use the technique outlined in  tutorial on How to create a button form field to insert a PDF file https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/how-to-create-a-button-form-field-to-insert-a-pdf-file

If this is not the case, do let us know we would let you know the further steps that might help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I have a similar question as above. I want to create a fillable form/document checklist which will allow my clients to upload attachments into the same PDF file and send back to me instead of sending attachments seperatley in an email. 

I have seen a few forms which ask to upload/ attach my documents into the same pdf and send back.

Thanks

Raza

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Read this

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/button-javascript-to-attach-multiple-files/m-p/8349642?page=1

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines