Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

huage problem with reader dc not open

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello 

I have windows 10 64 bit and eset internet security.

when I trying to open a pdf file it's open by the edge browser or chrome browser.

and when I try to open it with the reader dc it shows me an error 

this is the solution that I try to do 

1. reinstall it 

2.compatibility in windows 

3.search in the web 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yaniv

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to open the PDF with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDF files that you try to open? Please try to open a different PDF file and check.

What is the workflow/steps you are doing to open the PDF file? Are you trying to oprn the PDF in a web browser? Please try to download the PDF file locally to your computer and try to open it.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat DC and make sure you have the latest version installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

You may also try to repair the installation from the help menu > repair installation and see if that makes any difference.

You may also try to turn off the protected mode for testing. Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Turn off the protected mode and Uncheck the Enhanced Security > Click OK
Note: Please trun on the security after testing

If it still doesn't work, please create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Windows and try using the application there and check.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot open the acrobat reader at all
IT'S included any pdf file
The programs dosent open it's show me an error
The pdf file open in googl chrome or microsoft edge

I try compatibility in the windows intry to uninstall the program
And install aging i am downloaded the fixer remove in your website and do
like the manual

The software does not open
The pdf file open only in the web browser

I install illustrator and the pdf dosnt open there its show blanks screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that.

Please remove the application using the Acrobat Cleaner Tool https://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html  , Reboot the computer and reinstall the application using the link https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/acrobat-downloads.html

If it still doesn't work, please create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in Mac and try installing the application there.

Let us know how it goes

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines