• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need Adobe Reader for Mac OS Catalina

Contributor ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why Adobe makes it so difficult to find CLEAR information on this. I just upgraded my Mac to OS Catalina and my existing version of Adobe Reader will not run. When I finally found a page on the Adobe site about new versions of Reader for Mac, it APPARENTLY has only to do with the Firefox, Safari and Chrome web browsers. It does not explain what the web browsers have to do with Adobe Reader.

I'm looking for the standalone Adobe Reader app for Mac OS Catalina. Where can I find it, please?

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU! I cannot imagine why this link was not provided when I searched Adobe's site. Too many companies these days have a habit of complicating what should be simple. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines