• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Free Adobe Reader

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm kind of a computer dummy, so please be patient with me. My installation of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC got interrupted. I tried to reinstall it and it gave me this message:

1. To proceed, open your download folder and locate the Adobe Reader Installer file, named like “readerdc[xxx]_install.exe”.

I found it but it was only a partial file and would not work. I deleted the file. I've cleaned my disks of temp files. I've rebooted my computer. I cannot find a file of any sort on my computer anywhere. But every time I attempt to install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, I get the same message and cannot go any further.

I cannot find help on this anywhere.

WHAT DO I DO?????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Hi aggiedawn,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I hope you already have got a resolution to your problem. If not, you may download an offline installer using this link: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution You may try installing it again.

If you already have found a resolution, please feel free to update this discussion with your findings, that may help others.

-Tariq Dar 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi aggiedawn,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I hope you already have got a resolution to your problem. If not, you may download an offline installer using this link: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution You may try installing it again.

If you already have found a resolution, please feel free to update this discussion with your findings, that may help others.

-Tariq Dar 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this whole thing is biggeswt hog wash.government want to fill forms and  i cannot do it because it said  i need adobe reader.WHY my neqw computer must be programmed by Mr. Gate he want more money. i am so piss off these faccen machines already your truly John huttiunen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Reader is free, and has nothing to do with Mr. Gates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

update adobe reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to update adobe reader please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is u it ok now? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines