• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing on 11x17 Paper in Reader 2019

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Continuous Release Version 2019.012.20035.  I received a file several months ago from a client of ours that was originally saved as a 36x24 page in Bluebeam PDF Library 18.  In previous versions of Reader I've been able to scale and print to an 11x17 page.  I'm not even finding that as an option to select that size of paper now in this particular version.  In order to print I have to go to an older computer and version of Reader in order to print on an 11x17 paper.  Any help to be able to have this and future PDFs be able to properly scale and print on 11x17 would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Travisb,

Apologies for the delay in response, I hope you would be able to fix it by now.

If the problem still persists, as stated above you want to print on 11x17 page, correct?

You may please try the troubleshooting steps recommended in the help article - Printing PDFs in custom sizes

Also, you may refer to a similar discussion - HOW DO I PRINT AN 11X17 DOCUMENT AS AN 11X17 PDF?

Let us know if that works for you

Regards,

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines