• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Converting from PDF to excel file

Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folk

Can anyone help me please. I'm using Windows 10 and when I try to convert from a pdf file to an excel file and save it all seems to be ok.

However when I open the saved file the tab at the bottom of the Xls spreadsheet says "Table 1" but there is nothing on the spreadsheet.

Column A is wider than all of the other columns.

I tried the chat line but the persons at the other end was about as much use as a chocolate teapot!!!

My account is paid up to next year and I have already tried logging out thme back in again.

I have also deleted the saved xls file and the pdf file, uninstalled adobe, Re-installed adobe and tried again. Same result.

HELP PLEASE

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to export the PDF  to Excel?

Do you have Adobe Export PDF plan and unsing Adobe Acrobat Reader to use the export function? If yes what is the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

And make sure you have the latest version 20.009.20067 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates

Also, is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different file and check

you may also try to export the PDF online here https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/  and see if that works for you.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines