• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reader DC 2019 changes in comment/markup facilities

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometime earlier this year, when updates-slash-changes were made in Reader DC, I noted one that isn't configured to work as well as it should. (Unless I'm not understanding something.) I specifically refer to the "insert" tab. A number of issues come up as a result of this change: 1) cannot use it without going to the top and clicking on the icon to bring down the cursor and make the change, whereas previously it simply worked by clicking on the spot; 2) now that I cannot do this, if I have made a change, say, right next to where I need to insert something else, there is an "invisible" box around the other change that prevents me from doing anything else in its vicinity; 3) I am not able to tell how many (e.g.) empty line spaces there are between 2 letters because the cursor does not allow me to use it to count. 

This change was unnecessary, and it's very burdensome; as well, it requires FAR more time to do any single action. So, does anyone know anything about this, experienced it, etc.; is it possible for Adobe to correct this mistaken change -- again, assuming it's not something I'm simply missing/not understanding.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , Edit and convert PDFs , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?