Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Registration Acrobat reader DC

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

every time I open Acrobat reader, the window I posted below appears. It is very annoying.

How can I prevent this? I do not need to register, since I do not want to use the cloud.

The Acrobat Version is: 2021.001.20135

The OS is Windows 10 64 bit, build: 19042.804.

Thanks for a solution.

Screenshot 2021-02-13 112233.jpg

TOPICS
View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't matter if you don't want to use the cloud. Adobe made it compulsory to have an Adobe account if you want to use Adobe Reader DC. In fact, you already have such an account, because you're posting here using it, so just use that to log in...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer.
For months I have not needed to register. But regular registration is really too silly for me.
I will use another pdf reader in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default1e2y8i60cr73 ,

Thanks for using Adobe Acrobat Reader and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused due to this -

Can you please share below information to debug the issue ?

1. Is the issue seen intermittently or everytime reader app is launched.
  2. Does the application quits on clicking cross button on registration dialog .

Thanks

Himanshu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Himanshu,
the problem occurs every time reader app is launched. The application quits on clicking cross button on registration dialog .
But it is not the only bug:
1. I have to start reader in "Windows 7" combatibility mode; otherwise I have the problem I described in a previous  post; link see below:

Re: misrepresentation of the document

2. When I call the help function of the reader, Microsoft edge is started and I get the following window as a fullscreen:Herunterladen.jpg

When I close the window, I have a new Microsoft edge shortcut on the desktop. After that, in my installed browser (MIcrosoft edge chromium in the latest version) all the favorites are gone and the settings for "new tab" are changed.

At the moment the Acrobat reader is not usable for me.

Sorry I am writing to you from germany and I am using a translator.

Thanks

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines