• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share to new Outlook email locking up screen

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When ever I click on the email button in Adobe reader and share a PDF to a new email, I lose control of being able to get back into my inbox? I can only work on the new email that adobe has  created by sharing a PDF doc. 

Is this normal behavour? 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you confirm the version of the software and the operating system you are using?

Also, is this a new issue after some upgrade/update on your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your response. 

I am using 1.4 (Acrobat 5.x)

We have transitioned from Lotus Notes to Outlook mail (as a business).

Basically, when ever I click the Mail button within Adobe to send to Outlook, It appears that the new Outlook email takes over all screens and I'm unable to go back into my inbox etc to get contents to add to this email.

A work around is  that I save the PDF, start a new email and attach the PDF. That way I can go between my inbox and the new email.

I hope this makes sense?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have a Windows computer, you can use Alt+Tab keys on your keyboard to switch between applications. The Email message should have at the top gight (on Windows or top left on Mac) an icon (middle out of 3) to reduce the 'full-screen' effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines