• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Document could not be printed. There are no pages selected to print.

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running macOS Mojave 10.14.3.  Installed Acrobat Reader DC 2019.010.20098 and I can not print any PDFs.  I have read the old posts that say to: print as image, open in another application (pages does not like PDF, Google Docs does, but I get the same error when trying to print anything from Google Docs), and I have changed the enhanced security settings in both Adobe Preferences and on my iMac.  Any help would be appreciated.   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marc,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query. Are you still struggling with the same issue or managed to find the solution?

You may refer to the suggestion given for similar issue discussed here: Errors when trying to print

Since you have already tried printing PDF as image and disabled "Enhanced Security" but it didn't help, you may try updating printer drivers as suggested in the step2.

Also, Adobe Acrobat official update 2019.012.20034 issue is now available. This update will be automatically pushed to all existing installations of Acrobat. If you want, you may also manually trigger the update early by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates or refer to DC Release Notes — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products  for direct installation.

Do share the result.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines