• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The document could not be saved. A file I/O error has occured.

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with saving PDF file. Whenever I try to save pdf file, "The document could not be saved. A file I/O error has occured." error  happens. I am using Windows 10 and a lastest pdf version. Also, I got a problem on a specific file. The other files work normally. Then, I searched to solve this proble, most of people said click 2D Graphics accleraton, but I don't have a button "2D Graphics accleraton" and I have 432GB available stoarge space. Please let me know how to solve this error.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There propably a defect in the internal structure of that specific PDF. The Adobe Reader may be able to display the PDF but it can't successfully process the structure to create a new PDF so the saving process fails. With Adobe Reader there's nothing you can do to fix that, you'll need Adobe Acrobat. But even then it's not said that this PDF can be fixed, it depends on the kind of defect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines