• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There was an error opening this document. The file cannot be found.

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are using Adobe Acrobat REader DC version 2020.012.20048.6926. 

Issue: We had Citrix Environment in which we have installed acrobat reader DC software. Users use SAP client for there work. From SAP GUI , users were able to open there PDF document directly from SAP GUI. Recently we migrated Citrix to Fslogix Container . Now when users tries to open there PDF document, they are getting Error Message " There was an error opening this document . The file cannot be found. But when we save the file in users document folder & try to open , the file is getting open. Also if we disable the protected mode View from Acrobet- Preference- Security Enchanced - Protected mode. The file is getting open directly from SAP Gui. We dont want to disalble the protected mode view option. We would like to know in Old environment the file is opening proerly but after migrating to fslogix, there is error opening the file. Please let us know if there is any setting needs to be done if we are using fslogix . 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF and browsers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try add a path or host to the previledges locations in the security seetings? 

Also it might be neccessary to use a white list. I had to use this in a Citrix environment I've worked with, so it may be similar in your case. Details can be found here: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/AppSec/sandboxprotections.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vinod,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

Please share the process monitor logs with me for the failure scenario.

We'll investigate this case further.

You can send me the logs as private message as well.

Thanks,

Shakti K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines