• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I find out how much memory is free?

Oct 04, 2016 Oct 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I check my system memory? I have 30Ghz free disk space but I still get error that product cannot install due to not enough memory?

Please help

LeRoy

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2016 Oct 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

LeRoy which operating system are you using?  Are you referring to RAM or hard disk space?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 05, 2016 Oct 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I'm on win 10. RAM seems to be the problem because I have ample HD space

regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LeRoy do you receive a specific error message when installing the Adobe software?  Which Adobe software are you attempting to install?  Can you post a screen shot of the error?  For details on how to post a screen shot see FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the following error

Thanks

LeRoy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update LeRoy.  I am moving this discussion to the Installing, Updating, & Subscribing to Acrobat forum as it appears you are facing an error installing Acrobat due to not meeting the minimum system requirements.

You can find the minimum requirements for the different versions of Acrobat at Adobe Acrobat system requirements​.  What version of Acrobat are you trying to install?

For details on how to find how much memory is installed on your computer see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/18a2db2b-3445-423a-8199-f774c78555d1/view-your-sy...​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 06, 2016 Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

acrobat pro DC 2015 RELEASE

CHEERS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then the system requirements for Acrobat DC are 512MB of RAM.  How much memory do you have installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like I have 8GB of ram

see below

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LeRoy do you have a document cloud subscription?  If so then see Download and install Acrobat DC subscription for details on how to install Acrobat DC 2015.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the original packaging from when I purchased last year. I have the details of how to install. None of them work The error message on memory makes no sense. Can somebody from Adobe call me and talk  live

<Removed by Moderator>?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LeRoy please be aware you are posting on a public forum.  I have removed your phone number from the post as it is available to anyone with an internet connection.  You are welcome to contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care for direct assistance with installing Acrobat DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please share the message you get which mentions memory. You posted a screen shot with an entirely different message about "cannot be installed on this system". Your posts suggest you are mixing up RAM, disk space, and processor speed, so we need to know exactly what you are facing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines