• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with visualizing JSON to html

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problems is in the interpretation of the json. In the attached example (which were generated by an Adobe community user) I can see page 108 from the document correctly visaulised, but in my case it looks like this:

marko30856491_0-1671202374181.png

 I'm using php for the html code:

marko30856491_2-1671202374272.png

Can anyone guide me a bit about the coordinates and if I should create any other element apart from the "div"?

Thanks

Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what you are trying to do. Can you please rephrase? Are you trying to convert HTML to PDF? Something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Raymond, 

Apologies for any confusion. We are converting PDF to JSON fine, but in generating JSON to HTML, we are facing some difficulties

I've attached the PDF which we are using to convert to JSON, as it is quite complex, with multiple images/ tables types.

Our problem is on page 108. When we parse from JSON to html we get the below

marko30856491_0-1671575451571.png

we're using php for the html code

marko30856491_1-1671575491614.png

Can you guide me a bit about the coordinates and if I should create any other element apart from the "div"?

Thanks Raymond,
Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, so to be clear, you are using the PDF Extract API, right? There isn't necessarily a "path" you can take to generate HTML from that, and that's not really the intent of the API. The API is meant to give you information about what's in the document. I can't help you with this, sorry. It's not to say it's impossible, but PDF layout is not the same as HTML.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mark,

Are you generate the html form JSON?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources