Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Agreement Email is not being sent

Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've set up an integration between our ServiceNow instance and my Adobe Acrobat Sign account. I'm able to post an agreement from ServiceNow, with a document and a couple of participants. It's appearing in my 'In Progress' Agreements queue, with the correct recipient, and it has status 'Out for Approval'. All looks good, except that the email has not actually been sent out:

JimmityJamst_0-1671629058875.png

I've checked that the recipient email address is correct and that the message is not going to junk or being deleted. I've sent a reminder (from within Adobe Sign itself, not via ServiceNow) and the reminder HAS been sent and received OK. If I generate the agreement directly in Adobe Sign, again the email does go out and is received.

Also, ServiceNow IS receiving a webhook post from Adobe confirming that the agreement is out for approval with the first participant.

Any thoughts on what might be going awry here?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jimmity Jamst,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked that you are using the Acrobat Sign Developer service.

As you have a question related to API integration, the experts can best answer it.

Moving this thread to the Acrobat Sign Developer board for visibility.

You may also contact the pre-sales team. They will be able to provide you the pre-sales technical assistance and share the correct information.

Please refer to the following link to contact them: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/pricing/plans.html. You may use the Contact us button for Adobe Sign Solutions under the team tab.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines