• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC has no the check for updates option

Participant ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I found that some Acrobat Pro DC of the computer lacks check for updates option. There is no such option for reinstalling software. My computer system is macOS 10.12.6.. Why?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have a subscription you should be using the cc desktop app to check for updates.

install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this method. I also have this subscription. But sometimes the CC desktop app can't check that Acrobat DC is not the latest version. Often you can only delete the existing version , download the new version and install it again. I found the check for updates option in some Acrobat software and found this update is better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've never had that problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this issue of the Check for Updates from with-in Acrobat is not available.  Did you ever get a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this problem too. Still looking for a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines