Highlighted

Acrobat Pro-How to rotate for 1 degree?

New Here ,
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is possibility to rotate for 2 and more degrees only, but some documents have to be rotate ffor1 degree only. Why there is no possibility to rotate it for 1°, and how can I do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat Pro-How to rotate for 1 degree?

New Here ,
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is possibility to rotate for 2 and more degrees only, but some documents have to be rotate ffor1 degree only. Why there is no possibility to rotate it for 1°, and how can I do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 10, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rotate what, exactly?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rotate any PDF document for 1°.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2019 0
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you rotating it by 2 degrees?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2019 0
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past I've developed a (paid-for) tool that allows you to rotate PDF pages by any (full) degrees you'd like. There might be new ways of doing it in Acrobat that I'm not aware of, though, like with the Preflight tool. But using my tool you can certainly rotate a page by 1 degree, if you so wished. You can find it here: Custom-made Adobe Scripts: Acrobat -- Deskew PDF Pages

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the "Edit Text & Images" tool.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why this possibility starts from 2° in the acrobat, can anybody tell me, why not from 1°? Why from 2, not 5, not 10?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

timurm14857558  wrote

can anybody tell me, why not from 1°?

Hi

This is a user-to-user forum with some input from staff. Feature requests can be made to another forum that is manned by the engineers: Share your feedback on Acrobat DC

On this forum, we can help with the how-to’s and the workarounds, and we’ve given you that. Any answers as to the “why” on the question would be guesses.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answer, ok, I will not ask why rotating starts  from 2°, I will ask how to rotate any pdf for 1°?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking to resolve a similar issue with a scanned file that was slightly rotated after scanning, and when I selected the Edit Pdf tools, it turned the page into an editable page and straightened it all up for me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0