• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Pro - Error TW5-101-0x0 - Scanner can't be found

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My brother's printer/scanner up until 2 days ago let me scan into Adobe PRO. 

I made no changes and now I get an error - Failed to connect to the device. then error TW5-101-0x0

Followed by: Either the scanner driver is not installed or the scanner is not connected

1. I can print from Adobe to the same printer.
  2. I can scan from the Brother/Printer scanner into a brother app.
  3. I have uninstalled both the brother and adobe software.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barry

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the error ''scanner can not be found''when using Adobe Acrobat Pro

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat Pro you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version installed. Go to Help > About Acrobat . For more information about the new version please check the help page: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html

Also verify that the scanner works properly by scanning into another application (for example, Microsoft Word) using the same settings that failed with Acrobat and check for any missing/pending update for scanner driver and firm ware and see if that helps.

Also please try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-scanner-issues-acrobat.html and see if that helps

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the message.
I am running version : 2015 release (classic) Version 2015.006.30527

It does work on other apps.
Brother's app works
I can scan into word too

Please note, it used to work on my desktop and now it says the above error
and scanner can't be found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that.

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps provided in the help page shared earlier?

Please try to create a new test user profiel with full admin rights or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there. You may also try to remove the scanner driver and frimware and reboot the computer once and reinstall the scanner driver/firmware and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines