Highlighted

AdobeGCClient.exe

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Windows 7. After my computer startup this morning it gave me an error message.

AdobeGCClient.exe - System Error

The program can't start because MSVCP140dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Hi all,

The fix will be deployed within the next 24 hour window on user's machines. If you need an immediate fix then you may download  the Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package 32bit (x86) version of runtime and install the same:  https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-ashu

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AdobeGCClient.exe

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Windows 7. After my computer startup this morning it gave me an error message.

AdobeGCClient.exe - System Error

The program can't start because MSVCP140dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Hi all,

The fix will be deployed within the next 24 hour window on user's machines. If you need an immediate fix then you may download  the Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package 32bit (x86) version of runtime and install the same:  https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-ashu

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 26, 2017 1
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the exact same error message this morning when I booted my Win 7 x64 laptop.  Help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have several users, across several states, using both virtual and physical machines that are experiencing this issue on a consistent basis. I have also called Adobe Tech support and left a message (that was my only option as all tech support agents were busy at 8 AM EST) as well as sent an email to tech support. Looking for a prompt solution for this issue!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2017 0
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having the same issue this morning.  I have found that if "OK" is clicked the error will disappear until the next PDF is opened.  Any news on this would be great.  Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2017 0
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Visual C++ do you have installed? If its not v14, you can download and install the latest from the site below. So far its worked on all the computers I've tested it with.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2017 0
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple end users also getting this error today.  Need an update from Adobe ASAP.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just sent a Tweet to Adobe Customer Care (@AdobeCare) with a screen shot of the error message and a link to this forum topic and quickly got this reply, "Hi Gary, I am looping in our expert team to help answer your question. Thanks! ^AJ."

Trying to get someone's attention.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2017 0