• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change eraser size for pen in Acrobat

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am drawing on a PDF using a pen and a Surface Pro.  The default eraser size is very small.  Is there a way to increase the eraser size?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

There is no adjustment because the eraser automatically adjusts its size to the thickness of the line drawn with the pencil.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no adjustment because the eraser automatically adjusts its size to the thickness of the line drawn with the pencil.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

i have the same issue (acrobat pro dc). I write a lot in my pdf with a pencil and the erase function is really annoying because it takes me soooo much time to erase words or sentences. In other pdf-editors this is far more easier. Is there really no other option to make the thickness bigger so that can erase faster? Erasing via the comment section is no option, since i would have to search for my comments, that would be insane.

I must say that this is really disappointing, since acrobat seems on the other hand a powerful tool.

Kind regards 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make the eraser size changable. It is practically impossible to trace a handwritten character using an eraser with the same sickness by hand!!! This makes the eraser almost useless but extremely annoying. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, I mark PDFs all the time for corrections, or draw small instructions, but defaulting to the size of the pen is ridiculous. Show me a pencil with an eraser the size of a grain of salt and I'll stand corrected, but if it's not practical in real life it's not practical digitally. Come on, Adobe, we are in a digital pen age, our tech is vastly more advanced than this simple adjustment. Just make the eraser eraser-sized lol, pretty simple request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three years later and this is still an issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, and it still sucks. Nowadays I use Drawboard for annotating, which is quite nice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love drawboard!  Do you have any issues with the program freezing on you as you're working though?  Or the color freezing and you have to pick another color to continue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, I use drawboard because of this eraser issue in acrobat... it's super frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines