• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

comments on reviewed file not syncing/ loading when opening via document cloud

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So ive recently shared a collection of catalogues via pdf to my colleges, I sent them a link to the file via document cloud. 

I have recived the 100+ noticiations saying that my colleges have read and added comments to the files individually and now when i go to open said file none of the comments or the documents load.

Not even when i acces the prompts through my adobe noticications or when i go back to the links that i sent out in the individual emails.

I need to have this resolved ASAP.

Yes my adobe package is completly up to date, i have rebooted my computer and re comected to the server... It was working fine this monring. i have also opened both links in different web browsers to try to retribe the comments with no luck...

Get it together adobe, your document cloud system suuuucks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arthurp,

Sorry for the trouble caused.

Please sign out of the Document Cloud account and reboot the machine.

After the relaunch, sign in again to Document Cloud and check if you can view the comments on the PDF.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i did reboot and sign out and in again, the problem persisted for 3 hours, eating up my day.

Can you recomend any other service you provide that would suit my need for reviewing and commenting on files as document cloud is to unreiliable currently.

Regards

Arthur

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arthurp,

We are not able to reproduce the issue at our end.

Could you please try the following steps:

-Open Task Manager and kill the process "Adobe Collaboration Synchronizer"

-Delete the folder "Synchronizer" located at: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Acrobat\

Please let us know it helps.

Regards,

Arvind

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting the same error using Mac with latest CC software, Catalina 10.15.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happend to me too, i can see the comments in the browser and not in the acrobat file. Very frustrating, has happened in the past, but i could work around with downloading the pdf file, but this is not working either....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, yes having a similar issue with Acrobat cloud based PDF review. One of the collaborators interstate posts comments and and often they don't come through. I can see that they have posted a note as it says "Typed a note" but the comment is empty.

Today a person sitting 10 feet away posted a note and the same thing happened. They sent me a screen grab of what they see and it's completely different to both the web version and downloaded Acrobat version which just say "Typed a note". They're using Acrobat Reader and I'm on Acrobat Pro DC, Version 2021.005.20058 which is up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines