Highlighted

Disable Fill and Sign Popup upon opening Adobe DC

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does anyone know how to disable the Fill & Sign popup when opening Adobe DC. It's been doing this for about 2 months now and I can't figure out how to turn it off. I do not use the Fill & Sign feature. 

Thanks

Topics

General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Disable Fill and Sign Popup upon opening Adobe DC

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does anyone know how to disable the Fill & Sign popup when opening Adobe DC. It's been doing this for about 2 months now and I can't figure out how to turn it off. I do not use the Fill & Sign feature. 

Thanks

Topics

General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 22, 2020 2
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dleisconroy

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the Fill & Sign Pop up everytime you open the PDF

Assuming you are using a Windows machine, to disable FTE, set the registry value :

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\FeatureLockDown]

"bToggleFTE"=dword:00000001

Open registry through Run command i.e. type regedit in Run and click ok.

1. Navigate to the Registry location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\FeatureLockDown.

2. Highlight FeatureLockDown.

3. In the right window, right click in the Blank space and choose New > DWORD (32 bit) Value.

4. Enter the value bToggleFTE

5. Highlight the Registry value i.e. bToggleFTE > Right click and choose Modify.

6. Enter Value Data as 1 and click Ok.

Reboot the computer and launch the Reader.

Please keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can we do turn this feature off on a Mac? This feature has just become an issue for me too and it's driving me bananas!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2020 0