Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

expert knowledge necessary

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,
maybe someone of you can help me with my problem. I want to create a document where on the first page is a cover page. In this document 8 further pages are to be attached, which can be selected on the cover page. This means that if I tick 2 of the 8 fields on the cover sheet, it will show me only the cover sheet and the 2 selected pages. The other 6 pages remain invisible to the user. is that even possible? how could you do that? Many thanks for your responses. Greeting patrice

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

If I understand you correctly, you want a PDF that appears to have one page (a cover page) and buttons on this page that can be used to select and view 8 other pages?

If so, you can do this using InDesign or Illustrator to make a multi-layer PDF file with buttons, then use Acrobat to tell the buttons to show or hide the layers. You will need to use Acrobat or Reader to view the PDF and use the buttons.

Here is a Dropbox link to a sample interactive PDF with basic instructions on page 2 of the PDF:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kksi4al82j8bkiv/PDF_Buttons.pdf.zip?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I understand you correctly, you want a PDF that appears to have one page (a cover page) and buttons on this page that can be used to select and view 8 other pages?

If so, you can do this using InDesign or Illustrator to make a multi-layer PDF file with buttons, then use Acrobat to tell the buttons to show or hide the layers. You will need to use Acrobat or Reader to view the PDF and use the buttons.

Here is a Dropbox link to a sample interactive PDF with basic instructions on page 2 of the PDF:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kksi4al82j8bkiv/PDF_Buttons.pdf.zip?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines