Highlighted

Extended Asian Language font pack for Acrobat Reader Dc v19

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using a Win10 64 bit machine (Virtual) with Acrobat reader DC v19, I have tried to install the Extended Asian Language font pack on the same, unfortunately it's throwing an error while running, (Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc 15.007.20033 or latest must be installed before proceeding with this installation), Can you please provide me a resolution for this or give me the latest font pack which will support Acrobat Reader DC v19.

Thank You,

Sreeraju. RSError.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Extended Asian Language font pack for Acrobat Reader Dc v19

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using a Win10 64 bit machine (Virtual) with Acrobat reader DC v19, I have tried to install the Extended Asian Language font pack on the same, unfortunately it's throwing an error while running, (Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc 15.007.20033 or latest must be installed before proceeding with this installation), Can you please provide me a resolution for this or give me the latest font pack which will support Acrobat Reader DC v19.

Thank You,

Sreeraju. RSError.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2019 1
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try67

Thank you for the link.  It works for Adobe Reader version 20.006.20034.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me also. Thank you so much for this link.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0