Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extended Asian Language font pack for Acrobat Reader Dc v19

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using a Win10 64 bit machine (Virtual) with Acrobat reader DC v19, I have tried to install the Extended Asian Language font pack on the same, unfortunately it's throwing an error while running, (Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc 15.007.20033 or latest must be installed before proceeding with this installation), Can you please provide me a resolution for this or give me the latest font pack which will support Acrobat Reader DC v19.

Thank You,

Sreeraju. RSError.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try67

Thank you for the link.  It works for Adobe Reader version 20.006.20034.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me also. Thank you so much for this link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ivan, that link is the best solution! Even calling Adobe support they did not know about this and recommended getting a 3rd party font installer. This was easy to install and overwrote my 2015 Extended Asian Language Font Pack with a 2021 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm surprised Adobe even talked to you. There is no support for free products. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this issue on a couple clients.  What was blocking the install was actually a registry key (took me forever to find it).

Keep in mind if you don't feel comfortable editing the registry you probably should defer to an IT professional or at least a guide on how to export/import a registry key.

the bad key was here:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products\68AB67CA7DA703520000CAF070E41400

this key is actually for the language pack, so it's as if it thinks it's installed already (but it isn't!).

anyway delete the whole key (export first to back it up just incase) and then retry the installer, it should work fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines