Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove blank spaces from form document

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a fillable form I created in Acrobat.  I have taken out several of the fillable fields and text and now have blank spaces in my document between sections.  How do I get rid of these blank areas?  The area between "Current Address" and "Landlord Name" is what I am looking to remove. 

Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 12.51.15 PM.png

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

You could either move the area below the blank space up, or move the area above the blank space down. You'll need to do it in two steps, since it's a combination of text and form fields. Use "Edit PDF" to move the text, and "Prepare Form" to move the form fields. Just click and drag to draw a box around the area to move, then use your arrow keys to move it up or down.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could either move the area below the blank space up, or move the area above the blank space down. You'll need to do it in two steps, since it's a combination of text and form fields. Use "Edit PDF" to move the text, and "Prepare Form" to move the form fields. Just click and drag to draw a box around the area to move, then use your arrow keys to move it up or down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much Debbie! That was exactly what I needed and I was stumped!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines