• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I downloaded Acrobat Pro and when I open it up it is in Polish, I can not figure out how to change it to English. It wants to set it up but it is in Polish

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Acrobat Pro and when I open it up it is in Polish. I can not figure out how to change it to English. It wants to set it up but it is in Polish and I can not get to any part to convert it to english with out going into the program.  Which I cant do

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

I had the same problem.  This is how i worked around.  I used Google translate to sign up for a username and password. Then using translate and these instructions:  https://readme.phys.ethz.ch/windows/how_to_change_the_display_language_in_adobe_reader_professional/

I changed the language to "select at start up"

I closed and restarted, Selecting English.

However, I noticed that the information was still in Polish, even though the menu was in english.

I reinstalled it with "rewrite" and now it appear

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

download the english version,

Single user licensee downloadable installation files available:

• Download and installation help for Adobe links

• Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

And a big thank you to Jim @ Prodesigntools for helping me with these links!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  Your link takes me right to where I downloaded it in the first place.

It is Multilingual installer

Acrobat Pro 2017

For WindowsFor Mac OS
Download (675 MB, Multilingual installer*)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is bull crap, Peee on adobe I will use another program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem.  This is how i worked around.  I used Google translate to sign up for a username and password. Then using translate and these instructions:  https://readme.phys.ethz.ch/windows/how_to_change_the_display_language_in_adobe_reader_professional/

I changed the language to "select at start up"

I closed and restarted, Selecting English.

However, I noticed that the information was still in Polish, even though the menu was in english.

I reinstalled it with "rewrite" and now it appears that everything is in English.

Kristina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines