Highlighted

Mail Merge using Adobe DC with Mail Merge Plugin

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to do a mail merge with the Mail Merge Plugin.  I can get it to run but it won't read multiple lines in excel.  It is only printing the same info on one page.  How do I get it to read multiple lines.

I feel like I'm missing something.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

Ok, that is a plugin FOR Acrobat but like most Acrobat plugins it’s made by someone completely different. (That’s the main idea of plugins). Adobe probably have no knowledge of it, and even if they heard of it, they can’t support it. So you need to ask the makers, someone called Evermap. Good luck!

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mail Merge using Adobe DC with Mail Merge Plugin

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to do a mail merge with the Mail Merge Plugin.  I can get it to run but it won't read multiple lines in excel.  It is only printing the same info on one page.  How do I get it to read multiple lines.

I feel like I'm missing something.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

Ok, that is a plugin FOR Acrobat but like most Acrobat plugins it’s made by someone completely different. (That’s the main idea of plugins). Adobe probably have no knowledge of it, and even if they heard of it, they can’t support it. So you need to ask the makers, someone called Evermap. Good luck!

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 29, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this is a merge, in Word, using the mail merge to PDF function provided by Acrobat DC? Or something else?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a mail merge from a form created in PDF using the mail merge plugin. The form has 3 entries on one sheet.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a form created in Adobe with merge fields I'm using this feature AutoMailMerge™ - PDF Mail Merge Software For Adobe® Acrobat®. to do a mail merge into the form.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2018 0
Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What mail merge plugin exactly?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a plugin purchased through Adobe used with Adobe Acrobat DC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not directly offer any such mail merge plugin for Acrobat. Acrobat's PDFMaker does support mail merge from Word, but there is no mail merge supporting only a PDF file and external data as part of Acrobat.

I believe you can find third party scripts and plugins that do provide such support, but not from Adobe itself.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, Principal Scientist, Adobe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2018 2
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2018 0
Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the name of this plugin and where is it from?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2018 0
Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find your answer? I know this is an old thread. I use this software and the developer was very helpful in getting me started with it. I'm doing some fairly advanced merges on an Excel document. AutoMailMerge is an amazing plugin. I couldn't find anything else out there that does what it does, ie; allow me to create and run an SQL query on an Excel document. Pretty awesome. I have 170 PDFs and a mailing list of 213 subscribers. I needed to automatically print the publications with the addresses already on them. This turned out to be a much more complicated than I thought it should be but setting up mapping and actions with AutoMailMerge made it painless. I'm probably going to buy AutoBatch too so I can run the whole thing at once instead of running one action at a time. Well worth $150-350.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a link to EverMap's plugin product list and description page: http://evermap.com/ . 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Evermap is an Adobe Partner. 

That is probably where the confusion stemmed from

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2019 0