Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF file error in Adobe Creative Cloud link

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Would appreciate any help possible. I have a PDF document on Adobe Creative Cloud that was created from Microsoft Word on 365 mac. Instead of displaying the pdf for collaboration as it normally does, I am getting the following error: This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it.  Then a bunch of xml code showing in thte browser.

<Error>

<Code>SignatureDoesNotMatch</Code>

Thank you in advance.

-Scott

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Hi Scott!

This issue has been resolved now.

Please try to open the PDF again and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scott,

A few related questions to better understand. 

• If you download the PDF does it open okay?
  • If you upload a different PDF does this one show the collaboration options as expected?
  • If you upload the problem PDF again with a different name does the issue reoccur?

With the results of this comparitive testing that might be helpful for you in terms of knowing what happened. It sounds like the PDF might have gotten corrupted when uploaded.

I'm not sure if this would matter but Adobe also has Document Cloud storage here for Acrobat/PDF types files
https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/documents/files/

Hope that helps
- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thanks Dave!

PDF downloads fine. It seems now that I've noticed all past previously working links are now suddenly showing that same error. Any suggestions on where to go from here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scott!

This issue has been resolved now.

Please try to open the PDF again and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meenakshi, thank you so much! It's working now. Do you know what caused it by chance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still having sharing issues here, have waited over 13 minutes for a relatively small PDF to process - when I try opening the Shared File from Acrobat, I get an error saying the file couldn't be found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines