• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

send Fill & Sign form for somebody else to forward onto multiple different recipients

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a blank GDPR release form (for consent to be filmed).  This will need to be filled in and signed by the parents of various children at a school - a new copy of the same form for each child.

For both GDPR and child protection reasons, the school will have to send the form out to the parents of any children we need permission from.

Is there a way that I can send a blank version of the form to the school, having marked the sections that need to be filled/signed, for them to then forward it to any parents we need to complete it, as and when we ask them to? (i.e. can they forward it to an unlimited number of people – not necessarily all at once – with each person signing a separate copy of the form?)

If this is possible, how do I do it?

TOPICS
PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are different ways that you can achieve this with a dynamic PDF using JavaScript.

However, if it is more convenient for you, I would say to produce a template for an online form using Adobe Sign.

Based off of what I've read it is convenient for the purpose of creating a resusable blank template, and also because it allows users to sign from any device (mobile, desktop, for example) without the requirement of purchasing or installing special PDF viewing software since it can be accessed via web browser.

See the following links for insights which will help you determine if this is the route you decide to adopt:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines