Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop Signing in at Startup

Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I open a PDF file, the name of my Adobe account appears at the top right corner of the program. It seems that the program connects to the Internet and signs in my account each time when the program is started. How can I use the program without signing in each time?

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2018.009.20050 and have added the following command to the registry, but the program still signs in at startup.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\FeatureLockDown]

"bSuppressSignOut"=dword:00000001

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Hello vladk5779022

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you want to disable the Sign-in prompt in Adobe Reader, Is that correct?

Please refer and try the solution and steps shared in the following KB doc Disable sign in launching Acrobat DC with serialized Creative Cloud for Enterprise

Common Deployment Options — Enterprise Administration Guide

How to Remove the "Sign In Required" that launches after install?

Let us

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello vladk5779022

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you want to disable the Sign-in prompt in Adobe Reader, Is that correct?

Please refer and try the solution and steps shared in the following KB doc Disable sign in launching Acrobat DC with serialized Creative Cloud for Enterprise

Common Deployment Options — Enterprise Administration Guide

How to Remove the "Sign In Required" that launches after install?

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information. A sign-in window did not appear at startup but the program signed in automatically, as could be seem from my account name at the top right corner. This was resolved after I reinstalled the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's so awesome to hear. Give us a shout if you need any assistance with Acrobat/Reader/Document Cloud Services in future.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines