• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using a polygon shape, how to fill in color?

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a shape using the polygon tool. I can modify the thickness of the line, but the fill option does not work. How can I fill in color using a polygon shape?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

The new UI in Acrobat DC is less than clear. The color picker has two tabs, but they don't look like tabs. Is "Fill" underlined and have a color checked? You may also want to try the Properties panel: Cmd/Ctrl + E.

Screen Shot 2017-12-21 at 10.32.08 AM.png

Here is an article that explains colored polygon fills in depth. Scroll down about halfway till you get to the part that starts discussing Acrobat. Document Geek: Number Knitting #4: Virtual Coloring in Acrobat DC Using the Drawing Tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The new UI in Acrobat DC is less than clear. The color picker has two tabs, but they don't look like tabs. Is "Fill" underlined and have a color checked? You may also want to try the Properties panel: Cmd/Ctrl + E.

Screen Shot 2017-12-21 at 10.32.08 AM.png

Here is an article that explains colored polygon fills in depth. Scroll down about halfway till you get to the part that starts discussing Acrobat. Document Geek: Number Knitting #4: Virtual Coloring in Acrobat DC Using the Drawing Tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines