• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What/who is 'PDF Complete?'

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2012 Oct 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A PDF Complete banner attaches itself on all PDF documents I open with Acrobat Reader.  How can I stop/remove this banner?  Any help will be appreciated.  Thank you.

frankM

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 14, 2012 Oct 14, 2012

Are these documents you make, or that you get on the web, or something else?

Do you get one on this file: http://blogs.adobe.com/acrolaw/files/2011/04/Acrobat8-9-XNewFeatureHistory.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these documents you make, or that you get on the web, or something else?

Do you get one on this file: http://blogs.adobe.com/acrolaw/files/2011/04/Acrobat8-9-XNewFeatureHistory.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2012 Oct 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't get it on  '.....history.pdf' from link you sent me and on pdf printed via my pdf995 driver (just tested).  I get it on files sent to me via email last two months.  I will now investigate/confirm if problem is really coming from my source.

Thank you for your prompt response! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

PDF Complete is a 3rd party software similar to Acrobat. The demo version has a watermark or banner that gets attached to all the pdf's.

Remove the software from the Control Panel and make Acrobat / Reader the default application for pdf's and it should be fine.

Regards,

Ravi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2012 Oct 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no 'PDF Complete' program in my CP list (Progs & Features) so I may have removed it before.  I've verified that Acrobat reader is my default program for PDFs.

Thanks for your prompt response.

Have a good day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines