Highlighted

Why can't I select fields for calculation

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It only lets me "select all" or "deselect all", it won't let me select individual fields, I have done something wrong in the field formatting?

TOPICS
PDF forms, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why can't I select fields for calculation

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It only lets me "select all" or "deselect all", it won't let me select individual fields, I have done something wrong in the field formatting?

TOPICS
PDF forms, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 30, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the space-bar to tick the currently selected field, or click a bit off to the center of the check-box on the left.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2017 3
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!  Hadn't used the trick in a long time -- not planning to forget it again!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!  I was going bananas trying to figure out why it wouldn't work!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
Julie_W LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked!  My hero.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0