• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC will not allow me to edit pdf form - wants me subscribe again?

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat DC will not allow me to edit pdf form - wants me subscribe again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Hi Nancyv,

As I understand from the description above, you are getting a message to purchase/subscribe again when you try to edit a PDF form, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack with your Adobe ID. You cannot edit PDF files with Adobe PDF Pack. You need Acrobat DC to edit PDF files. See Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: PDF converter, convert PDFs from anywhere.

With Adobe PDFPack How to Use Adobe PDF Pack you can easily create, combine, sign, and send PDF files online.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nancyv,

As I understand from the description above, you are getting a message to purchase/subscribe again when you try to edit a PDF form, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack with your Adobe ID. You cannot edit PDF files with Adobe PDF Pack. You need Acrobat DC to edit PDF files. See Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: PDF converter, convert PDFs from anywhere.

With Adobe PDFPack How to Use Adobe PDF Pack you can easily create, combine, sign, and send PDF files online. You can also convert PDF files into editable Word or Excel files.

You can use the services of Adobe PDF pack through the free desktop version of Adobe Reader, sign in with your Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader, to download Adobe Reader Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution  Link: https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/

If you have installed the Acrobat, please sign out and uninstall it, and install Reader to use the PDFpack services.

Hope this helps, and keep us posted in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources