Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat pro DC template creation with multiple signature loop

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need to often circulate a PDF form that requires a signature loop amongst 7 people (always same users and always same chronoligical order).

Each signator must: SIGN, DATE and CHECK either ACCEPT or REJECT before it goes to the next person.

I am the document iniator and I have Acrobat DC Pro to create the PDF but it is extremely time consuming to assign each feld individually to each user.

What would be the most optimized way to do this (I assume using a template) but where do I start, I can;t seem to find an option to upload or save such a template with pre-defined signature fields.

Lastly, when I assign a signature request to someone, they can only sign a specific area that I preselect from my PDF... I have a large area at the bottom of my form for "comments", is there a way to allow "ANY" of the 7 people in loop to add their comment if they wish to... I seem to be limited to only assign that option to 1 person while I would want to have that option open for anyone.

Thank you for your help with my issue.

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , Create PDF , Fill and sign , Send for signature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aris,

Thank you for reaching out.

We did check your account with the email address used to sign-in to the community. You are subscribed to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC which includes Adobe Sign individual service plan.

The optimize the workflow you are using to send the document for signature, you will need to create an Adobe Sign template. Please use the steps as suggested in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/create-template.html 

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you need any help or experience any issues.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources